Friday, November 29, 2013

Review: Proactiv

Hello there!

So I've had this terrible acne problem for months now and I've tried a ton of different face washes that would occasionally work but never fully got rid of the problem. I tried Proactiv a few years back when I had 1 little pimple and didn't like it very much. But after too many failed attempts I have finally gone back.

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and it's worked better than anything I've tried before, but I still have about 1/3 of my original acne and a bunch of dry skin even though I've used the repairing treatment, isn't combination skin just lovely?

The cleanser, step 1, is amazing, it has the same small sand-like pieces you would normally find in a good scrub. If I'm in a rush I'll use this alone and my skin still feels nice and clean without the extra steps.
The toner, step 2, is good, I've always used toner though they weren't Proactiv and this works about the same, exfoliating and cleaning a bit deeper into pores.
The repairing treatment, step 3, hasn't done much for me, I've got a lot more dead skin than I'd like even after my normal moisturizing routine, a little disappointing.

However, though the product isn't perfect, it has worked a lot better than anything I've found before. Proactiv also just came out with a new, improved formula called Proactiv+ that supposedly works even better and is more effective than the original formula which I've just ordered today so I'm rather excited to see how the new system works.
Anyways, I hope this review helped someone somewhere though I know most don't have as bad of acne as I. Comment below with your favorite skin products, I'd love to read and maybe try some out!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment