Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Week In Pictures

Hello there!
 
So I see these posts all of the time and always think they look so amazing, I thought I'd try one this beautiful Sunday. Last time I posted a bunch of life photos I edited them a lot so this time around I thought I'd just show the originals :)
 
Most of my weeks consist of constant petting and they are perfect sources of photography
 
Saturday morning, my mom and I headed down to a show taping
 
However, they were full(I was bummed) so we headed to Rodeo Drive to explore for awhile
 
And after a good coffee, always a good mood-lifter, we decided to go to Disneyland
 
All beautifully decorated for Christmas!
 
Including the big Castle, which was Frozen(their new movie) themed, such pretty horses
 
I got to fly a rocket! I'm an amazing pilot
 
Disneyland's beautiful plant sculptures
 
Close up of Cinderella's castle
 
Some nice views in Fantasyland
 
Pinnochio's ride I believe
 
Got the famous pineapple whip, which was really only ok, in the Tiki room with singing birds
 
One of my favorite, STAR TOURS, I'm a geek at heart
 
Space mountain, me in the front, feel sorry for the guy behind me, he may have gotten a face full of my hair/mane, but I got to go on 3 times in a row! Frozen by the end
 
Sorry for the blurry shot but I thought this 50+ foot tree was stunning while we were walking out but I was cold and tired and rushing by
 
That was my week, mostly Saturday actually so I guess this is just a one day summary of Disneyland, hope you enjoyed!
 
How was your weekend? Feel free to tell me in the comments below!
 
Have A Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment