Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Christmas Tag!!!

Hello there!
 
So I get really excited about Christmas... maybe a little too much but today I was particularly thinking about it a lot and decided to do The Christmas Tag, which I found over on Amy's post at notanotheramy which you can find here. EXCITEMENT!!!
 
1. What is your favorite Christmas song?
 
I'm currently listening to Cody Simpson's acoustic cover of Please Come Home For Christmas which was most popular from the Eagles a while back, he does it really beautifully, may be my new favorite :)
 
 
2. Which is your favorite festive drink?
 
I'm a HUGE Starbucks fan and I am currently loving the Peppermint Mochas, mostly because there is a skinny version but I'm also a fan of their pumpkin spice, caramel brulee, and gingerbread lattes and a good hot chocolate makes me feel so cozy, just thinking about it makes me happy
 

 
3. Do you have a favorite Christmas film?
 
Being the hopeless romantic that I am, it would have to be Love, Actually, which I will watch any time of year
 
4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?
 
On the expensive side is a new guitar or new MacBook... though I'd be happy with new music or clothes
 
 
 
5. What is your favorite festive makeup or nail art look?
 
Around this time I start loving darker lipsticks though I never dare them in the other seasons
 
6. What is your favorite outfit at Christmas time?
 
I love sweaters/jumpers so much, I have so, so many, I'm working on expanding my Christmas collection as I only have a reindeer one at the moment but soon!
 
7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
 
I'm a very outdoorsy kid so although a warm fire sounds amazing, I'm always the first to go run out in snow, though I only get to see it when I go back up North in the colder areas
 
 
8. Wrapping presents- love or loathe?
 
Love, like a lot, I'm almost a competitive wrapper, even though they get ripped apart I always feel like they have to look perfect and mine are always wrapped better than everyone else... always
 
9. What is your favorite Christmassy food?
(I think it's really funny that Blogger accepts Christmassy as a correctly spelled word)
 
I love sugary things so my favorites are always the Peppermint bark and Gingerbread cookies, deliciousness!
 
10. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
 
I think I will always love the Christmas spirit, even though the moms can get pretty tough in Toy's R Us for the most popular toys, most people get in this kind, caring Christmassy spirit that I greatly appreciate
 
 
(now that I know Christmassy is a word, it'll probably be in every single one of my posts)
Anyways, those are some of my favorites about Christmas though I have so many more... I'M BURSTING WITH EXCITEMENT
 
So I tag absolutely everybody to do this wonderfully amazing tag and spread around as much Christmas spirit as we can! Comment below if you do the tag so I can read it or just leave some of your favorite things about Christmas!
 
Have a Wonderfully Festive Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment