Friday, November 22, 2013

Sunshine Award

Hello there!
 
 
 
Today I got nominated for a Sunshine Award by the wonderful Amy who writes Face It Amy... an amazingly written blog you can find here. Thanks for nominating me Amy!!! Loved reading your awards
 
It's so wonderful to think that someone actually reads and enjoys my blog and these awards are so incredibly sweet, I can never stress how much I love the beauty blogging community, even if I'm new around. :)
 
Rules:
Write 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger
Nominate 11 bloggers you love who you feel bring sunshine to the world of blogging and notify them
Write 11 questions for those you nominated
 
 
11 Random Facts
  1. I live near Los Angeles, CA but I'm addicted to cold weather
  2. I get pretty jealous of all the British beauty bloggers and dream of visiting London soon
  3. I'm really fit for a teenage girl, I can do more push-ups than most guys my age
  4. I've read the book and memorized every song from the musical Wicked but I've never actually seen the musical
  5. Consequently I fell in love with Wicked from the show Glee, my guilty pleasure TV show which I've watched from Season 1 and happen to be watching right now
  6. I wear contact lenses every single day
  7. I was a huge tomboy as a kid, I loved climbing trees and was constantly getting injured
  8. When I was small I loved watching Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pokémon, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  9. I have a season pass to Disneyland and go there far too often
  10. I really love camping, tent or RV I think it's really fun
  11. I may be a little too excited for Christmas, my favorite time of the year
11 Questions
 
1. Who is your favorite band/singer?
I have way too many but some are Hunter Hayes, Tori Kelly, and Lorde

 2. What 3 things would you take with you on a desert island?
A plane, haha but if I couldn't... my guitar, a book with a good love story, and a bunch of writing tools

 3. What would your dream job be?
A singer/songwriter

 4. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
Telekinesis, moving things with my mind AKA AWESOMENESS

 5. What is your fondest memory?
Going to Maui(Hawaii) with 30 kids from my school

6. You're given £1,000 to go shopping, what do you buy first?

A new guitar (Taylor brand) or a MacBook Pro

 7. Do you have any hidden talents?
I have a few double joints and I can multitask like no other

 8. What is/was your favorite subject at school?
All my music classes, pretty good at writing and maths as well
 
9. What is your most annoying/worst habit? 
Biting my nails, I'm like 1/2 way over it, constantly working on it!
 
10. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Candy, it's an addiction, a sad, sad addiction

 11. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
I think people are really interesting, I find a lot of fun in learning about people. I also love how everyone helps and supports each other, teaching us all new things
 
Nominations
Natalie at Your Almost Alice
Lydia Rose at LydiaRoseXO
Chloe at thriftyskies
Mariana at The Ginger Diaries
Stephanie at StephanieEva
Salihah at Teeniolect
 
I honestly don't know these bloggers very well but I think it'll be interesting to learn more about them :)
 
Questions
1. How did you choose your blog name?
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
3. What's your favorite clothing item?
4. What is your favorite thing to do (besides blogging)?
5. What's one word you use to describe yourself?
6. What's your favorite season of the year?
7. What is your dream job?
8. What's your favorite animal?
9. What would you do if you only had a year left?
10. If you could only keep beauty products for your skin, hair, or your makeup, what would you choose?
11. If you could change drastically change the world, what would you do (end hunger, give people superpowers, etc)?
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed this wonderful activity and hope that all those I nominated enjoy the activity! I know I did :)
 
Anyways, if any of the bloggers I nominated do the activity, post your link in the comments below!
 
Have a Wonderfully Bright Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment