Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Beauty Travel Essentials

Hello there!
 
So with my weekend traveling I thought I would share all of the products I absolutely cannot live without, whether I'm going camping, on a road trip, or on a plane.
 
1. Normal Essentials
Boring...
2. Contacts and Storage
I wear my contacts every single day as I rather enjoy my eyesight. So every time I leave even if only for a weekend I grab my contacts case and solution.


3. Makeup
I know there are people who don't bring makeup on vacation but I am weak... In Palm Springs we usually go to a fancy restaurant so I always grab enough makeup for at least 1 nice look. However, I try to be a light packer so I just pack one of everything along with my wonderful brushes and some makeup remover wipes for those nights where I get back exhausted.
 
My awesome new makeup bag, perfect for the travel-loving girl

4. Clothing
There is specific clothing that I bring with me every time I travel, for a weekend or a month, I never leave without them.
They are: my Nikes- I work out, even on vacation
a pair of TOMs- so versatile and easy
Fancy Outfit- you never know and
Fuzzy Socks-nothing makes me feel more comfortable
 

My feet-related loves...

5. Hair Products
This is where it gets tricky because I have so many that all accomplish different purposes. I want to bring 10 different gels, moisturizers, creams, and serums but I usually try to cut it down to 1. single. product. For the sake of time and sanity.
This trip I have decided on my John Frieda Frizz Eaze Clearly Defined Gel, to help my curls not go completely insane along with my straightener which I could never leave without.
 

6. Skin Products
This is the area that I would never skimp out on only because I have such terrible skin and it bothers me so much . So coming with me is my Biore acne clearing face wash, Clean & Clear morning glow moisturizer with SPF, and dermalogica overnight clearing gel. Not too much but highly essential.
 

So that's all of my products, I know others who pack far less or far more than I do so I think I'm pretty average. What kind of packer are you? Tell me in the comments below!
 
Have a Wonderfully Adventurous Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment