Monday, November 25, 2013

Review: Kat Von D Blushes

Hello there!
 
Today I'm doing another review of my humongous Sephora haul from forever ago which you can find here. I decided to review the 2 blushes I got from the Kat Von D collection.
 
 
 
Left: Por Vida, Right: Wish
 
Left: Wish, Right: Por Vida
 
 
 
The first one I got was in the shade Por Vida. This shade is described as a "warm pink", which I agree with, and I always find this color nicer in the colder months. The powder is very pigmented but blends nice with my warmer skin tone and looks very natural which I love. This shade has no shimmer to it which I know many love so that is up to personal preference but I would definitely recommend it.
 
The second blush I bought was in the shade Wish and this one was quite different. I was told it was a bronzer in Sephora but it's listed as a blush on the site and described as a "nude peach with subtle shimmer" which I agree with. It is almost impossible to see on the swatch even after I used several layers but when I apply it as a bronzer it does make a slight difference though I don't think I'll repurchase, probably go for a darker, more pigmented color, though the quality on these is amazing.
 
Anyways, I hope that helped someone on their blush quest. What are your favorite blushes? I'd love to know in the comments below!
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment