Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Current Christmas Troubles

Hello there!
 
So yesterday was the official 6 week mark until Christmas which means that I start preparing like a madwoman. I really love Christmas and I try to make everything as festive and wonderful as possible but to do this there are always so many things to do and, with me at least, with things come challenges so here are my current Christmas troubles:
 
1. Flying home
I'm pretty proud of this picture
 
I grew up in a state called Washington. It has beautiful forests and wonderful snow and we even started Starbucks!!! But even though I no longer live there it's where I grew up and where most of my family and friends are so I'd like to go back for this wonderful winter season. I am going up in February with my mom but I can't help but want to see them during the wonderful day of Christmas. However it may not be an option, financially, at the moment, which saddens me greatly. But I'm going to do everything in my power to make it happen, wish me luck! :)
 
2. Christmas Decorating

 
After watching MacBarbie07's (AKA Beth Mota's) Winter Decorating Video on Youtube I am inspired to officially start my decorating but where to start? How can I declutter my room? What exactly should I buy? When should I buy it? What projects do I want to take on? Am I procrastinating my college entrance essays? The world may never know...
 
3. Christmas Outfits
I know terrible quality, sorry!
 
So far I only have one Christmas sweater. ONE. Can you believe it? It is pretty adorable but I need more and I still haven't found my perfect Christmas dress, granted I have a little under 6 weeks to find it, I still worry. I have all of the ideas but lack an unlimited bank account, pretty sad from my point of view. ;)
 
4. Christmas Nails
 
I need to start reflecting my Christmas love in my nails but what colors should I rock? There's the classic red but then there's glittery red and maroon. Then there's the glitter effect that looks like snow and the crazy wonderful designs everyone's getting into like I can barely paint my nails to begin with!
 
5... the gifts
 
Throwback Thursday!

I'm pretty sure this causes me the most stress around Christmas because I like to buy everyone in my life some sort of gift and I feel like it's really difficult to do that because I always want to find things that people will love and want to use but I don't know what that is... catch my drift? So yeah I constantly think about it in the weeks leading up to Christmas and work hard to make sure they're all perfect and NOBODY sees their gifts, and it's a struggle but so wonderfully rewarding in the end :)
 
So that's all my Christmas struggles, I wasn't trying to complain, think it's mostly just me trying to talk about Christmas without actually bringing up Christmas because if I do I'll write a lot about HOW INCREDIBLY EXCITED I AM and will probably be judged but yeah.
 
Have you started preparing for Christmas yet? Do you think it's too early? Let me know in the comments below

Have a Wondefully Festive Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment