Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Current Favorites

Hello there!
 
I've just finally gotten out of bed after a long battle with a migraine but I am ready to write!
 
Today I wanted to list down all of my current favorites beauty and otherwise, and a short bit about each
 
Favorite Eyeliner: L'Oréal Infalliable The Super Slim Felt Tip
  • Goes on easy, lasts for hours, very precise, and only $9
Favorite Nail Color: Essie Winter Collection
  • So far I've only tried Shearling Darling but I'm already in love with the rest, keep an eye out for a review
Favorite Blush: Kat Von D in Por Vida
  • Steep price ($25) however highly pigmented, blends easily, and lasts all day
Favorite Skin Product: Biore Acne Clearing Scrub
  •  Just starting using it this weekend but my stubborn acne is already noticeably clearing up
Favorite Hair Product: John Freida Frizz Ease Clearly Defined Style Holding Gel (why is every products name so long?)
  • I've been using this for about 2 weeks and it's helped define my forever frizzy curls when I use it right after my shower
Favorite Food: Premade Salad Bowls
  •  On a healthy eating challenge but I have found success in these salads for lazy people already made for me at the store, pretty good for veggies
Favorite TV Show: Reign
  • Love, Romance, Drama, a touch of history mixed with comedy and ta da! Amazingness
Favorite Song: Ten Thousand Hours by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
  • Triumph over challenges, hard work pays off, and dream as high as you can, all things I love and stand by
I know, short, no pictures and I'm sorry! Have an adorable cat picture!
 
 Very un me-like today... I'll try to make up for it with a project I'm going to start this week that I'm getting very excited for, stay tuned!
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment