Friday, November 8, 2013

OOTD

Hello there!
 
Today was a pretty good today, around 80 degrees so I found an outfit that would be work in the chilly morning and warmer afternoon.
 
 
Flowery, lacey tank top: Wet Seal $22
Open front cardigan: Love Culture $15
Jeans: Rock Revival from Buckle $180
White shoes: Vans $50

The white stitched jeans looked best with the all white shoes

Showing the beautiful design on the loose top
 
This has to be one of my favorite new outfits although it is probably my most expensive outfit, ever. However, Rock Revival jeans are the best fitting jeans I own as I have a rather unique figure so to keep things from falling off my waist the extra money is necessary.
 
Sorry about the terrible quality, just me on an iPhone with the only full length mirror in my house which has terrible lighting but hope you enjoyed!
 
Have a Wonderfully Fashionable Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment