Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Style Inspiration: Zoe Sugg

Hello there!
 
Just wanted to do a nice, short post today about one of my all time biggest inspirations, especially for anything style or beauty related, but she's kind of just awesome in general. And this would be the wonderful Zoe Sugg, she's a very famous Youtuber (and blogger) who does an equal amount of beauty and life related videos, kind of like me with posts. But I don't know if my blog could ever live up to her awesomeness. She has a blog too which you can find here but she only posts on it every few weeks.
 
She's absolutely beautiful and she's not afraid to make funny faces or be silly, which I absolutely love
 
 
She pulls off every look she tries, like wearing red lipstick on a completely normal day and I think that is incredible and a bit captivating
 
 
A lot of London styles look rather odd to an American like me but I still love everything she wears, I wish so badly I could have that extensive of a wardrobe
 
 
Again so beautiful, eyebrow game > anything. And I really, really like this shirt for some reason
 
 
And her videos are actual perfection, she's inspired so many of my purchases and has helped me so much in my teenage beauty endeavors
 
I feel like this sounds like a sales pitch but she's such a great inspiration to me, I've watched a majority of her videos and read almost her entire blog, she inspired me to start blogging and I will forever be grateful. I only wish I could meet her... one day!
 
Anyways, does anyone else know/love Zoe? Who are your style inspirations? Leave your answers in the comments below, I'd love to read!
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3 
 
*got all pictures from Zoe's personal Instagram account*

No comments:

Post a Comment