Saturday, November 16, 2013

Tag: Sweater Weather

Hello there!
 
So I feel weird doing this since no one has tagged me to do this but I've seen so many Youtubers doing it and I saw another blogger do it and I love Sweater Weather... a lot even though I'm about to prepare for winter and Christmas I still love fall
 
1. Favorite Candle Scent?
 
I've been buying scents that are either foresty like Christmas trees or sweet like pumpkin pie but I really love candles
 
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
 
 
I love hot strawberry or chocolate milk but I'm definitely a Starbucks/caffeine addict so coffee
 
3. What's the best Fall/Autumn memory you have?
 
I love a good bonfire, I used to go to so many, there's smores, the feeling of the fire, and good company
 
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: winged eyeliner or dark lips?
 
Winged eyeliner, I wear it everyday but I haven't tried dark lips yet so not completely sure
 
5. Best fragrance for Fall/Autumn?
 
 
I really like Wonderstruck Enchanted (one of Taylor Swift's scents), it has a flowery and sweet smell that reminds me of my fall baking obsessions


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
 
Favorite fall food
 
I'm a dessert person so any pumpkin-y dessert but I do love all of the other foods as well
 
7. What is Fall/Autumn like where you live?
 
Washington Fall
 
In Los Angeles where I currently live it changes from highs of 60 to 90 F which annoys me because I always want to wear sweaters, it rains maybe once a month and very few of the trees shed their leaves. But where I grew up (a state called Washington) it rains everyday, the highs stay near 50 F, and all of the trees change color, it's absolutely beautiful.
 
8. Most worn sweater?
 
 
 

 
 
Currently it would have to be my reindeer sweater or my snowflake sweater, probably because I'm so excited for Winter and Christmas :)
 
9. Must have nail polish this season?
 
I'm loving Essie's Shearing Darling (burgundy) and Toggle to the Top (red sparkly-CHRISTMAS)
 
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
 
I have a bunch of good football game memories but nothing beats the fall leaves
 
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
 
I have more leggings but like wearing my skinny jeans more, I just think they look nicer
 
12. Combat boots or UGGs?
 
I kind of have 1, or 2, maybe like 3 pairs of UGGs so yeah I would say those. They cost so much but I've been getting them since I was a little kid and I keep getting them as presents
 
13. Is Pumpkin Spice worth the hype?
 
This is in Seattle, not much to see but it's right next to this amazing market
 
I totally haven't bought like 10 of those this month! psh... um yeah so I'm a Starbucks addict and I bought about 10 before the Christmas drinks came out, I actually like the Crème Brule latte the most at the moment
 
14. Favorite Fall/Autumn TV show?
 
 
 
Currently I'm addicted to Reign and Supernatural, both on CW. Reign is set in the olden times of fancy dresses and chivalry and has politics, romance, and drama but just came out and only has 4 episodes I believe. Supernatural is on it's 9th season so I'm watching the old ones on Netflix (season 6 so far) and record the new ones coming on while I catch up. I'm like an expert Netflixer...
 
15. What song gets you in the fall/autumn spirit?
 
I have come to realize that Story of my Life by One Direction makes me feel very fall-like with it's warm guitar sound and family-orient. Also loving Let Her Go by Passenger, Love Song by Sara Barreilles, and Tennis Court by Lorde.
 
Anyways, that's my autumn favorites inspired by Miss Sophie Rose who's post of this you can find here. Feel free to do the tag and leave a comment below with your post, I'd love to read it!
 
Leave a comment below what your favorite fall memories are!
 
Have a Wonderfully Seasonal Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment