Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Photo Summary

Hello there!

So on this lovely 4 day weekend my school has given me, I decided to go to Palm Springs with my little sister to stay at her grandparent's house at a country club, so here's my photo summary of it all, enjoy!

Needed some snacks on the road trip there
 
Then got a few tennis lessons (1/101 things DONE!-see tab above)
 
Went out for an uber fancy dinner
 
Went shopping for a bit, a very skirt worth occasion
 
Then came back and explored
 
Almost died trying to explore...
 
Got tired and hung out for a bit
 
Explored some more with beautiful views like this...
 
 
...and that

Went back to the fancy restaurant again
 
Road tripped back home in the morning, sad to leave
 
Had an absolutely wonderful time, felt so amazing and relaxing to stay there and just enjoy the view for a minute of my life over my short but much needed vacation. Hope you enjoyed!
 
Did you like the photo summary? I've never done one so please leave me feedback in the comments. Also tell me, if you could go anywhere on vacation right now, where would you go?
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment