Sunday, November 3, 2013

TRESemmé Review

Hello there!

So I've been buying Tresemmé Shampoos and Conditioners for a few years now and I've tried a couple of their collections and I thought it'd be nice to share with you my experience with all of them.

I'm pretty sure there's more but they're long gone and I cannot remember them

Naturals:

I loved the ingredients in these, always nice to go more natural, however my hair disagreed. It made it difficult to brush through and much frizzier than with other products although it did make it softer.

Keratin Smooth:
I did notice a reduction in frizz although this product killed my curls. It made them far more "afro/dreads" than I ever wanted them to be. EVER.
 
Split Remedy: 
This is what I'm currently using however I'm getting mixed results. Sometimes I'll get nice defined, soft, smooth curls and other times (literally now) I'll get a messy-frizz ball with absolutely no softness to them, not fun. But I have noticed a slight reduction in split ends, helpful for my heat-damaged hair, and I'm still using them after they came out about 6 months ago... I think

Touchable Softness: (conditioner only)
I'm currently using this one about twice a week and it has been working a bit though I don't think the difference is that noticeable, maybe you need the shampoo, too. Overall, nothing special but a nice, simple conditioner
 
Anyways, that's my thought on them, have you used any TRESemmé products? What did you think about them? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment